SIA Group is looking for an experienced Marketing Clerk for its Jacksonville Office. The ideal candidate would possess his/her Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, English or other related field, with 1-3 years’ experience.
Competitive salary and benefits offered
SIA Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer and maintains a drug-free workplace.
Job Purpose: Supports marketing operations by creating, compiling, formatting, and reporting information and materials.
- Prepare, rewrite and edit copy to improve readability; detecting and correct errors in spelling, punctuation, and syntax.
- Verify facts, dates, and statistics, using standard reference sources.
- Assembles reports by consolidating, formatting, and summarizing information, prospects, and presentations.
- Updates Risk Advisors pipeline by inputting excel data for sales.
- Supports sales presentations by assembling executive briefings, webinars, power point presentations, sales support documents, and branded documents.
- Maintains marketing library by creating and designing branded sales inventory.
- Provides marketing tracking and research information by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing data and trends.
- Monthly distribute of consulting email marketing campaigns and Insworld News Articles for clients.
- Be the primary, day-to-day agent contact for all matters of marketing and brand strategy, communications strategy and engagement planning.
- Take the leadership role in discovering and articulating differentiating agent insights and translating them into strategic and creative platforms.
- Develop, direct and evaluate quantitative and qualitative research that answers key questions and provides fodder for insight identification.
- Serve as a thought leader within the agency and within the industry at large.
- Exceptional written, visual, and oral communications skills.
- Advanced understanding of integrated marketing principles including photography, UI design, direct, brand and database marketing.
- Ability to synthesize information from various sources to create an actionable point of view and direction for a project.
- Ability to convert strategic plans into actionable ones.
- Highly resourceful, with strong research skills and a working knowledge of advanced marketing analytics.
- Ability to create effective & persuasive agent presentations in PowerPoint & Keynote.
- Proactive and able to work independently.
- Highly creative, with first-rate conceptual skills.
- Ability to influence and be persuasive.
- Strong deadline orientation and ability to effectively prioritize and meet deadlines. BA/BS Marketing or Communications degree, or equivalent work experience preferred.
- Microsoft Office Skills, Data Entry Skills, Organizational, Basic Website Skills, Reporting Skills, General Math Skills, Statistical Analysis.
- Graphic Design skills or experience with Photoshop, InDesign, and Adobe Illustrator is a plus
- Insurance Knowledge is a Plus.
Job Type: Full-time
← Back to posts
- Marketing/Editing: 1 year